Tuesday, June 12th was a day filled with mixed emotions for this mama. I was happy to be back in the social setting of work with many of my wonderful co-workers but sad to leave my baby girl. Luckily the day was a little easier because both girls only went to daycare for a few hours and then Grandma Sherry picked them up. Both Grandma's are kind enough to watch the girls on Tuesday's during the summer and they take turns. Wednesday was Rylee's first full day at daycare and it went really good. She seems to be adjusting very well after three full days of daycare. Both girls are sleeping great (7:00 pm until 6:00 am) but I don't want to jinx it so knock on wood. It is hard being back at work and getting so much less time with the girls but I am glad they are sleeping great so they are both very happy when they are awake. The weekend time will be cherished. The next big adventure is my Vegas Trip for my mother-in-law's 50th birthday this Wednesday through Sunday. I am going to miss my family like crazy but am looking forward to a ladies getaway (14 ladies)! Dad and Grandpa Perry will be in charge of the girls. Wish them luck! Thankfully Grandma Sherry and Trav's cousin Ciarra will be helping out.
Friday, June 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment